Tuesday 3 January 2012

My Best Life - Day 1


So about two weeks ago I came across this awesome blog post by my favourite bloggers Marc and Angel and decided I wanted to take part in the 30 days of growth. One of the challenges I picked was to do a picture blog for 30 days marking a standout experience from everyday. I love this challenge because you get to express so much gratitude for all the small things in life and take pictures, two things that I love. I will warn you that I have horrible grammar, so deal with it. Maybe next month one of the challenges I pick will be to learn proper grammar but until then you get this horrible version of the English language that is written exactly like how I speak.



So today's picture is of the bulletin board in my office. I cleaned it off and put up all my favourite things that I have done since I started this job. I made that shop locally ad in the middle today and that is what prompted this random act of cleaning. I was so nerdily excited about how nice it looked I needed a clean space to showcase it. I still still get max excited when ads turn out the way I imagined, win.

That's it, day 1 complete!  Thanks for reading, if you enjoy this random babbling I will be doing this everyday for the next 29 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment