Thursday 5 January 2012

My Best Life - Day 3


Sometimes working at the paper I get to drive out and check on routes, it is actually one of my favourite things to do at my job. I get to leave the office for half an hour or so and have my tunes cranked! The even better part is that the Midland and Penetang area are surrounded with gorgeous views of the water. Today while I was out checking a route I saw this beautiful view so I parked my car and ran out onto what would be a small beach and took this shot. It was blissful. I stood there for a few minutes just breathing and taking in the view. For those who use instagram (I highly recommend it) you know that I love taking pictures of sunsets, trees and any other nature. I really like this one a lot because it is dark and dreary but also beautiful.

So far I can honestly say that I love this project. It seems simplistic but it is such an eye opener. I always enjoy the little parts of my day but it makes you stop for a few minutes and really just take it all in. Then at the end of every day you get to cap it off buy reliving it. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment