Friday 6 January 2012

My Best LIfe - Day 4

So I am going to start off this blog by telling you something really kind of unappealing about myself. Every time I go to the dentist for a check up I get told that I suck at dental hygiene. This cartoon blog pretty much sums up my flossing habits. I usually get a speech something like this, "We both know you don't floss and you aren't going to start so you better start coming in and at least getting a scaling in between visits". Not to mention that I have had my fair share of cavities. Today, after 28 years, victory is mine! The dentist actually said, "you are doing a really great job maintaining your teeth". WTF? When I moved out of my parents house did I suddenly stop brushing my teeth like an 8 year old boy? Who knows, but I loved it! So in honour of this day here is an awkward picture of my clean teeth! HA HA.

I would like to note that a close runner up for today was the balmy 8 degree weather we are having here in the metropolis of Midland. I went out today in capris, hoodie and shoe sandals.... AMAZING!

A close second runner up was the fact that I wore my underwear inside out by accident. I have no idea why but I always love when I do that, it brings me great joy.

4 comments:

  1. So, I am days behind and have finally started to read these! Fun! But honestly, how often do you wear your underware inside out???? I can't recall that ever happening to me! Bahahaha!!! I am sure it would bring me great joy though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Probably once a month I do bahaha, you don't?

    ReplyDelete