Friday 27 January 2012

My Best Life - Day 25

I love being me. Lots of people find it really awkward to go out in public places by themselves but I actually love it. Today I took myself out on a date. I wore my favourite outfit and even shaved my legs so I could take myself out for dinner and drinks. I went to see Brett Caswell on a recommendation from a friend and it was fantastic. I highly recommend you catch him next time he is in town. It boggles my mind that I can catch such great talent FOR FREE. Anyways I have to get up in 4 hours but the point is I am comfortable enough in my own skin to hang out by myself and I think that rocks. For Valentines Day I bought myself a front row ticket to City and Colour and took the day off work so I could catch up with myself and see what's up. I think it does the soul some good. :) Good Night!

2 comments:

  1. sheer awesomeness. i don't trust people who can't stand to be by themselves. i'm so glad to hear that you know you deserve to be good to yourself; so many young women don't understand that. yet. :)

    ReplyDelete