Sunday 8 January 2012

My Best Life - Day 6

So I will fully admit that today I was not in the best of moods when I woke up this morning. I thought I would mention that just because I feel that some people get the impression that I am freak never has a blah moment. I do, not often, but I do. I decided to get out of bed and have a dance party to cure myself. If I owned a video camera and a tripod this picture would actually be video of my awful dance moves to skillex this morning while holding a fruit shake. It was exactly what I needed to start my day off in a better mood.

Anyways clearly none of that has to do with this out of focus picture of a crossword puzzle in today's blog. A few years back my dad and I randomly decided that we wanted to start doing crossword puzzles so everyday we did the one in the Packet and Times (our local newspaper). It was fun mostly because we would spend the whole time making fun of each other. For those who don't know my dad, he is quite funny, even though I hate to admit it. Now that I have moved out every Sunday I go over to my parents house and today my dad had saved up this crossword for me out of the Toronto Star. It was a small gesture that turned into great fun. We spent probably an hour laughing while we attempted to complete this puzzle. Best part of my whole day :). Thanks Dad!

4 comments: