Tuesday 31 January 2012

My Best Life - Day 29

Well a lot of goodness happened today so I think I will just make a list of all things awesome. Then you can kind of get an idea of why I am happy a lot. It is the little things in life that make it great.

1. I am on a good coffee streak. Tim Hortons usually serves me weird burnt coffee but the last 2 days in a row have been actually decent.... in comparison to what I am usually served.

2. We had lots of phone calls today at work. I take this as a really good sign for future things to come.

3. I got really great service today at Meat Land, they even held the door open for me. (I buy two pounds of bacon from there every week Mmmmmm.)

4. I realized a couple things that I didn't acknowledged people for recently and sent out thank yous! Appreciating people always feels good.

5. It was outrageously warm for January.

6. I found a shirt I really liked on Etsy and turns out they had it on sale for $14.99 because it had a little make-up stain on it that will wash out. It has a weird looking werewolf on it. I think what excited me most about this is that I think I have really started to find a style for myself. I love buying stuff that you can't get at the mall.

7. I made a date with my friend Beth at Manhattans. They had a wag jag where you get two steak dinners and desserts for $37. Ummmm that is just plain awesome.

8. I went to the gym and PR'd my clean and jerk, 110 pounds. Body weight, here I come! I also didn't do as good as I wanted on the wod but everyone really cheered me on which was soooo great. I love my crossfit family. My post wod pic of me about to walk home is the picture today. Love my new socks and boots.... very stylish combo if you ask me.

9. My drunk kitchen came out today and it was soooo good. Watch it here. Seriously hilarious.

10. A bunch of my friends agreed to do this challenge with me.

11. Ohhh I found out when the Chamber dinner awards are here and I am very pumped to go to those. I want to meet more people in the area and I get to dress up. Win/win.

12. I bought some organic meat from a local farm today. Yummmy. Had amazing service too. Check them out online. Well I ordered it, I buy it Thursday. 

13. I ate half a bag of chocolate chips today as a side dish with dinner.... with chicken. Weird and yummy.

14. I got some really nice messages today about my blog, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! :)

15. I remembered it is exactly two weeks away until front row City and Colour. Also it is two weeks away from us finding out if our newspaper was nominated for any awards. I submitted an ad that I am really hoping gets nominated and Editorial submitted lots of other nice projects we did this year. Fingers crossed.

Well so I can think of 15 things off hand, pretty awesome day if you ask me :)! I know more then a few of those involved buying things but I got everything on sale, even the organic meat. I don't like to pay full price for things. So this is a day in my life..... my best life! Ohhhh cheesy...

No comments:

Post a Comment